Age: Must be 21 years or older.
100 Year Anniversay Innitiation Fee Special for $50 was $700
Dues: $110 per month
Quarterly Dining Room Assessment: $200.00
In order for us to offer a first class dining room experience to our membership, it is necessary to charge a quarterly dining room assessment. This amount helps keep the overhead of running a first class dining operation to a small membership in check. If you come to the club and spend the full amount of the quarterly assessment on food, you will not see any assessment billed on your last monthly statement of the quarter. However, any amount that is spent per quarter less than the dining room assessment, that difference will be billed.
Social members have the privileges of Senior members, except:
- no voting rights.
- no golf or golf guest privileges.
- no reciprocal club privileges.
Never in YCC history have we had as much value in a Social Membership as we do now.
- Fulltime Kids Summer Camp
- Water aerobics classes
- Shopping in the best stocked Pro Shop at special members only prices
- Wine Club (Winemakers Dinner, Wine Fair, Wine tastings)
- Junior Golf Camp and clinics
- Adult & Junior Tennis (Mon-Sun)
- Golf Lessons from the best teachers in the game
- First Class Restaurant and Bar (Fine and Casual Dining)
- Bridge Club (For ladies and couples)
- Kids Movie Nights (we take care of the little ones while you enjoy a romantic dinner in the dining room)
- For a membership application and or more information please call 509-453-0363 or email your questions to the email address below.
Special on Social Membership initiation fee for a short period of time. Call for pricing 509-453-0363